Monday, September 24, 2007

over and out

ook.. so monday it is... monday and the thoughts that i have had soo far since my last blog is wat this blog will be about...
ok soo to start.. saturday.. i went on a scavenger hunt with my old youth group.. it was crazyyy!! their were girls there who were like in love with me. and ya like i guess if my mind was straight i could have liked them too.. but my mind wasn't on the scavenger hunt the whole time i was there.. actually i was thinking about sumthing.. actually its a sumone.. i was thinking about kt and like i cant stop thinking about her... it sux... cuz i know she doesnt like me anymore but i just cant stop thinking about her... and incase u havent noticed.. i've written about her in every blog on here... and like idk i just miss being with her and holding her hand.... ugh..... i dont wanna think about it.. it just depresses me that i couldn't have been a better b/f and the worst part is is that i lied to her and that pissed her off and it pissed me off too.. i mean why would i lie to someone well actually the only girl who i have ever loved.. all together it was like 4 weeks maybe that we were together and i was like madly in love with her and grr i cant get her outta my head.. how am i supposed to move on and start new relationships when i cant stop thinking about her.. .... .. .. . .. .. . *sigh* this is gunna be realllly hard .. getting over her and all.. i know we arent gunna get back together.. but hey dreams don't hurt anybody!! unless u hit the ground... ok so speaking of dreams last night i had a dream.. and i was standing in like one of those rooms in the police station where like they have the suspects standing in a room with the one way mirror and i was standing on one side and all my ex g/f were on the other side and i was told to pick the one that made me the most happiest.. soo i picked kt... then i had to pick the one that made me the most sad.. kt.. then i had to pick the one that if i was to sed only once again in my life but i had the whole day with them.. and i picked kt... its likee idk its wierd why would i pick kt for that one.. i would hate to never see kt again... but i guess like if i had one day with her b4 i never saw her again i'd tell her everything and all my thoughts about us.. and ya.. and i'd be content with everything because she knew my true feelings... but the truth is.. I Love Katie Marie Frost! and theres nothing that will make me not love her.. and it may sound weird and stalkerish but its true i do love her i love her as a best friend and as a well idk i love her... and ya.. lol kt if u end up reading this please dont think im weird im not really well actually i am but thats beside the point.. but ya ik u dont like me anymore.. well atleast not the way i like you.. but i miss you dearly and i've never felt this way for anyone else... you're soo beautiful and i love your smile and your face and your clothes and your eyes and even your voice... just hearing your voice makes me so happy.. why do u think i want to talk to you all the time.. and why else would i call u at 4 o' clock in the morning and why would i walk you to your classroom ... lol sorry i sound really obsessed.. well i guess i am well not really its just like i cant let her go. i miss you dearly katie!!!!! and i hope atleast we will be friends forever!!! and i hope that nothing i do no matter how stupid and how mad it makes you.. i hope we will never fall apart.... cuz we made a promise to be friends forever.. and i pray that that is true!!!! I Love you Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!
well i guess thats it for today.. I'm over and out *click*

No comments: