Friday, September 21, 2007

freaky friday

ok so today hasnt been freaky at all.. today has been a very good day..!!!!!! thats really good.. no one seems to be in a bad mood... kt is actually very happy today.. but ithink i know why tho... lol =P cant talk about it or she'll kill me lol.. but yaa.... kt's mom is being retarded and wont let her come to my hosue anymore without a parent their.. its stupid cuz shes been to my hopuse without parentals there b4 and its not like we're gunna f*** or sumthing but ya if shes not allowed over at all anymore im gunna be soo pissed cuz kt is muh bestest fraand!!! yupp... lol sooo i had sum wierd chick ask me to the dance and i was like nope sorry im going alone... i really am goiong alone but shes gross lol... yujp so im goingto see the devil wears prada chiodos scary kids scaring kids and emery in boston on november 27th its gunna be amazing!!!!!! im soo happy. i wanted to get kt to go but her mom wont let her go with me if george is bringing me cuz hes only like 20 soo ya.. but i might bring cory bowlby.. oh ya i had cory bret landry and frickin eric burns over to my house yesterday for band practice and food lol ya they ate a lot of my food.. lol and we have sum of our song "depths" down.. actually only the first part but ya its aworking progress.. anyways.. if we can get thnat song down pat we could play it for the christmas assembly at school and that would be amazing!!!!!!!!! but ya i think im done for now cuz i cant think of anything else to write about.. ok im outty ttyl *click*

1 comment:

aaddaamnnn said...

lol italked about the devil wears prada show in this blog and my last blog lol!!!