Tuesday, September 18, 2007

after thoughts

okey dokey... well i found out wat was up with kt and i was pissed cuz sum1 told her sumthing that wasnt true... and ya.. ok sooo me and kt are good now... i hung out with her Cory and Bret yesterday that was fun...lol i went to like pick her up over my shoulder and i ripped my pants it was hilarious... lol =P..... ok soo.. today at lunch was fun... Greg ook one of my apple things and i screamed "HEY I DIDNT F***ING SAY YOU COULD HAVE THAT" and it was soo loud lol and then i walked kt to her classroom after lunch and i was like im gunna say hey to ur teacher and shes like no he thinks we are dating and i like yelled
"Fine kt... WE'RE OVER" and i walked away it was soo funny cuz ppl thought i broke up with her.. yupp..... *happysigh* lol im pretty happy today.. lol nate fell in the bathroom today... soo funny greg cory and i watched him fall on the floor which was wet.... in the bathroom... GROSS... lol and ummmm im listening to American Love by Haste The Day AHHMAZING SONG...
andnndndndndnd im bored and kinda hyper........ sooo umm i love life its pretty kewl right now... and im gunna hangout with my friends whom i havent hung out with in like a year this saturday..... anndnndnd my friend Cory Bowlby is gunna bring me to The Devil Wears Prada, Emery, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, and Chiodos show on november 27th and its in boston and its gunna be for my B-Day soo thats gunna be the best present EVA!!!..... and i think i should hangout with kt and cory bowlby more often...ok so get this.. cory told me he was over kt and he didnt like her anymore cuz he liked sum other girl.. then yesterday i hung out with him and kt and he says to me "I like katie again" and i was like wtf make up ur mind child lol idk lol umm i 've been working on getting over kt but its not working to the fullest.. and it seems to me that she is totally done with me.. so thats good for her and like im just gunna keep trying to get over her even tho its not gunna work unless i find sum1 better than her... which will be IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! but ya i'll keep working on it... but class is almost done sooo im outty *click*

No comments: