Thursday, September 13, 2007

everything

frickin everything is going on everywhwere... kt is kt as usual... and she seems like she isnt having a bad day which is really good.. and me im just chillen i cant listen to music cuz my tutorial teacher is queer and YUH.... ummm sooo now i just cant wait to get home and listen to my psp on my radio and jam out in my room... ok soo brittani estes is right next to me and shes pretty kewl i think itd be fun to go to a show with her cuz she just seems like sum1 who would have fun with me there.. cuz im hardcore i love to mosh and go crazy... 2morrow im getting a 2 liter bottle of mountain dew for like $1.75 and when i bought one the first time from mathias it was $1 but nooooo he cranked the price soo now i need more money lol idk why i need mt. dew but sure. and now my side itches... so i have a crush on this girl who shall not be named.. lol but i really like her a lot.. she makes me soo happy but i'll never be able to be with her. shes too good for me.. even tho we have some in depth conversations all the time but yeah.. im sad cuz i love her!! i seriously do LOVE her L.O.V.E
but im outty for now so ill be on later to blog sum more. *click*

No comments: