Monday, March 22, 2010

Change?

Things don't change. People change, and most of the time it's for the better, but there are a few times when people should just stay the same. even though she said, it's funny how things change, nothing changed, except for her state of mind. I still hold true to every thing i have said. I will never cease. When you believe in something and it feels right, never let go. You will know when something feels right, because it makes you do something differently. Even if it take months or years, as long as you stick to it, it should work out in the end. If it doesn't then it was never meant to be, but don't let yourself succumb to these false feelings, discern through them, seek the truth. The darkness will cover your eyes but you will find your way. Faith is what we have, and love is what we can give. Keep your mind clear and do what makes you happy. Even if it doesn't make you happy the whole time, it will give you a better idea as to what will keep you happy, my love for you won't stop, and i will always believe that one day we will be together again. It feels right. It just wasn't our time. But it will come, and i will show you what true happiness is. I will give you what you deserve, I will treat you like the princess you are. and when you cry, I will comfort you and let you know that this is only a bump in your life and you still have the rest of it to look forward to. Don't let anything get you down, the world can be harsh but you will overcome all your obstacles, and find out what you were meant to be. With a person like you, the options are limitless. You are perfect in my eyes, I will let you be if it is needed, but I feel as though that isn't what is meant to come. All those stupid fights we had, and pointless arguments, those are behind us. The future only holds happiness and love. Don't let that fall away from you. You will always be loved. Love me.

No comments: