Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nostalgia 2.0

If you get to the point where you are over certain feelings consciously, and then you end up seeing or reading something that brings everything back, its not the best thing. Especially when the feeling you had was a huge part of your life. I read this thing and it made things better in a way because of what it said, but it also made things like 100 times worse because it brought back the memories and knowing that i was told it was different now. and what i don't understand is how can something like that be felt and then it no longer is felt. When you feel something is right, and you've had that feeling more than once even after hardships it most likely is the real thing. If things seem to be going well then get crappy try and fix it, don't just express that it sucks and leave it at that. Things don't fix just by knowing that it is broken. You need to act on it and make it so that the problem is fixed or at least it is being attempted to be fixed. For some reason nothing is making sense to me right now. Everything is just so screwed up. It was fine yesterday, but now I'm just a mess. I truly hope that one day all my mind will find solace and I will be happy, but for now I am not happy. If you can help me find happiness please contact me.

No comments: