Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Never stop loving

Love is a curious thing. Sometimes it fools you and sometimes it doesn't let you know that it is there. but i know now when i love. and i love right now. i know the one i will be with. i know my soul mate. and in time we will be together. Katie Marie Frost is the one i will marry someday. even though we are not together as of right now, i know we will come back together. we were together for just 13 months. and i screwed things over because i didn't know how well i had things. but i realized what i had lost, and i had another chance to fix it but i screwed it over because i wasn't letting myself be for her. now she is with Jamie Gerard. but one day we will be together again. and when that day comes i will show her the true meaning of love. i will make her the happiest she has ever been. i will show her things she has never seen before. I will love her always. even tho i hurt her and she hurt me, we will overcome it all and i will give her what she has always needed. i will teach her to trust, as she will i. there is so much more to life than worldly things and money and fame. When the time comes i will take advantage of the opportunity that i will be given. I won't hurt her again. You can't progress in anything without trial and error. no one can succeed at everything they do. she will realize that and we will be together for the rest of our lives. I will never stop loving you Katie.. if you ever read this you will know how i feel. All those things you said to me, even tho things change, I know that they are reality. We will suffice. I haven't written anything on here in over a year. and all the other entries should be cast aside, they are the old me. the new me is now. and this is the me that will be till i die. Love is the only way to happiness and when you find love you will find your oasis in this world of pain and suffering. there is no other way. Fear God and Love all. *click*

No comments: