Thursday, October 11, 2007

dont dink and drance *hick*


so like hmm idk wat to right about today.. im very screamo today as u can tell.. lets see right now im listening to the devil wears prada cuz they are amazing!! ok umm.. kt wasnt at school today cuz shes sick.. and im very sad cuz shes sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont want her to be sick.. i just feel bad.. =[ soo today i sold my psp i bought for $6 i sold it for like $80 soo its a good deal and i only use my psp for music soo ya!! and umm ya... i really dont know wat to right about right now.. all my important things i write donw on paper and i wont right them in here cuz they are too important and personal.. but ya.. kt called me last night.. that was kewl.. but she wasnt the person i wanted to call me.. but its all good kt crazy cool.. yup!!! sooo i reallly cant think of anything else to right soo im outty!! *click*

No comments: