Tuesday, October 9, 2007

bitter truth

Things have been ok, but like today kayla wasnt even looking at me soo like idk.. she did a couple times but like idk its like i had to touch her for her to notice me or acknowledge i was there..ugh idk... but ya anyways my leg still kills and im limping cuz reesehit me with a board which didnt help at all.. so now my leg is in pain. but ya lets see i watched like half of I Love New York last night with kt but we hung cuz we werent talking during commercials soo yaa. mornings at school have changed a lotsince i've been going out with kayla.. im just chillen with her and her friends instead of my friends so like idk its cool and all i just dont wanna ditch them cuz i have a gf.. honestly idk wat to do.. idk if i should stay with kayla cuz like im not all that happy.. i was happier when i was single and now its like oh i have a gf and i have to be with her and not my friends.. jeeze laweeze.. i hated being single but now actually being in a relationship sucks even more... lets see umm to get off this subject.. i walked kt back to class after lunch like usual and josh mcrillis like made her buttrape him it was wicked funny...then after me brandon and ian left kt we walked outside and went to the freshman wing where our classes are and ian walked in the door and slipped and fell on his butt it was soo funny... zane and greg were at the top of the stairs and they saw it too. greg fell over laughing and it was pretty hilarious...im in study hall right now and it sux cuz like idk its wicked boring and theres nuthing to do.. and like i need to stop now cuz mrs. ellis is being dumb okey dokey buh bye.. i hate her >.< *click*

No comments: