Tuesday, October 9, 2007

2 in 1

two blogs in one day.. this is new for me but i just saw sumthing and i was like ughhhh and like i needed to tell sumone soo im writing it down for all to read!!
ok so i got a new pic comment on myspace and it was one of my pictures with my gay smile thing and this girl is like ur gay smile makes me smile.. i was like HA.. then i went down and looked at the other comments and there was one by kt and i was like ugh!! cuz it was b4 we dated and shes like ur cute can i have u and grr i miss her.. it always seems to happen.. whenever i start to come close to getting over her sumthing happens and i fall right back inlove with her.. it sux.. but this needs to stop cuz i have kayla and my attention needs to be on her and not kt cuz kayla is muh gf and i like her..notice i didnt say love.. soo like i've been thinking about this whole "I Love You" thing.. saying i love you to sum1 is a very strong thing and u shouldnt say it unless u truely mean it.. ppl like just throw it around like it means nothing but it mean a lot.. and there are only a couple of ppl whom i actually love.. that would be my siblings and mom.. and.. katie.. the reason i love kt is cuz she is my best friend and she has taught me soo much and i'd do anything for her...within reason ofcourse.. lol.. but ya see the thing is my feelings for kt seem unfading even thp she doesnt like me anymore i just cant get her outta muh mind.. like lol this is gunna sound uber cheezy but she is like my vision of PERFECTION!!!! even tho she thinks she has many flaws; i see her as flawless and i dont care wat she thinks or wat anyone else thinks!! sorry to whoever reads this that im like stupid over katie but if u dont know her thats why u think im stupid.. cuz u dont know her!! shes taken my heart and torn it apart TWICE to be exact but i still cling to her.. theres nuthing she could do that could make my feelings change. and like idk.. she'll prolly end up reading this and think im even more retarded than usual but idc... its my thoughts my feelings and my opinions.. and im sticking to them..
maybe one day ill get over kt but idk only time will tell... *sigh* well ya idk ugh and like i miss hugging her.. i havent hugged her in forever.. i dont think she wants me to hug her but i really do.. seriously if i could just hug her atleast once every lets say every other day id be good.. but i havent hugged her in like a month!! but w.e s'all good i guess.. not really but sure. but ugh idk i cant think right now my mind is too occupied soo im outty for now... *click*

No comments: