Wednesday, July 2, 2008

sittin at a bar on the inside

well its 10:30pm on july 2nd and im sittin huur on the phone with bobbie and neither of us are talking cuz shes tired and watching sum movie she said that sucks but w.e its all good. she is coming to my house saturday which will be the 5th cuz we are having a bon fire.. hopefully i can get greg matt joey nate monica and katie to come too soo it will be a lot of people and we can eat smores and jump on the trampoline and just chill and if they can all spend the night then that will be sweet so we can all have a grand ol time. but yeah it is now 8:42pm on july 3rd i saved the blog last night and now im finishing it but yeah im under house arrest right now for riding my bike at night and being "uncooperative" to the police even tho i wasnt uncooperative but w.e im under house arrest until monday which is in 4 days which sucks.. and yeah i changed my password on myspace so bobbie doesnt know it anymore and im not giving it back to her. she says she doesnt trust me but it sucks for her she'll have to trust me sum other way but not by knowing my myspace p/w. =P but yeah she like thinks im gunna start talking to kt alllll thhee tiimmmeee and she thinks i still like her or she still likes me but thats false. we dont like eachother so its good but bobbie thinks otherwise. katie is just my friend now nothing more.. well i guess we are best friends but w.e its still just friends. so calm ya hormones bub! haha =] i love her though shes awsome we've been dating for almost 6 months now its pretty awsome she makes me happy. im listening to my new myspace song its pretty darn good i just found this band today so im content! but yeeeeeuuuhhhhh i dont have anything else to write. but since i have my new computer i might start bloggin more often but idk. its just sumthing that is plausible! aight! good. *click*

No comments: